The 4th annual Los Angeles Autoimmune Walk will be taking place on Saturday, November 17th at 11am. The date is fast approaching and we need you to help reach our fundraising goal.
Please register to walk with the RP Team for the benefit of AARDA and the Relapsing Polychondritis Awareness and Support Foundation Inc. (RPASF), and give a gift to help us reach or even surpass our goal! If you can’t participate in the walk, you can still donate and support the event. Thank you for your support and generosity as we continue to strive to raise awareness about relapsing polychondritis and autoimmune diseases.
Register and give, here Relapsing Polychondritis (“RP”) Team
Saturday November 17th, 2018
11:00am – 2:00pm PST
Cullver City Park, 9910 Jefferson Blvd.
Culver City, CA
Walk to raise awareness, to honor and support family members, friends and colleagues dealing with autoimmune diseases, and to help fund research aimed at solving the underlying immune issues that link ALL autoimmune disorders. We Walk for each other, for ourselves, and for the 50 million nationwide in need of a cure. The event includes:
- Warriors Walk around Culver City Park. Walk as far or as long as you wish! 6 loops = 1 Mile
- Autoimmune Speakers, including Lilly Stairs, head of Patient Advocacy at Clara Health. Lilly’s autoimmune story includes Crohn’s disease and psoriatic arthritis.
- Partners and Exhibitors, including RPASF, Melanie Shawn and more!
- Resources and Giveaways
- Silent Auction
- Fabulous food courtesy of Aliotta’s Via Firenze!
- Live Entertainment, featuring superb vocalist Lori Jenaire, Grammy and Dove Award nominated singer-songwriter Dayna Caddell, and more!