Check It Out
Our Latest Outreach Support Group
Pediatric Relapsing Polychondritis (Closed Group)
RP (Relapsing Polychondritis) is a rare, chronic, aggressive, incurable condition. It is thought to be an autoimmune disease, but it is also thought to begin in mid-adulthood. We KNOW that RP is NOT only a disease in adults. It is now known, especially by these members, to be diagnosed as early as infancy.
This group is designed for parents, family members and caregivers of CHILDREN with RP. We also welcome those whose child(ren) are now grown, but were diagnosed as a child. These very special families need each other for help, support, ideas, answers, advice and – of course- the very many questions.
We appreciate that you are here to help each other. As an outreach group of the Relapsing Polychondritis Awareness and Support Foundation (RPASF, Inc.), we also encourage you to visit and like our facebook page at
Summer is here and we’re kicking it off with the first of several promotions to come with something a lot of us do almost every summer!
It’s Time to “Rummage for RP”
Its summertime and everyone has rummage sales for different reasons, for extra money, to get rid of clutter and yes even for charity. Why not do it for all three?
The Relapsing Polychondritis Awareness and Support Foundation will assist you in having your own charity rummage sale.
Here’s What We’ll Do
- Provide Brochures
- Provide Art Work for Signs and Banners
- Promote in Social Media and Sister Organizations
- Provide Marketing Ideas Specifically for Charity Rummage Sales
- Provide Freebies to Give Out (as available)
Here’s What You Will Do
- Donate all or a percentage of the proceeds to RPASF, Inc.
- Organize and implement the sale on the date you specify.
- Provide a table for brochures, freebies and a donation jar.
- Assist in marketing (Deduct Advertising Costs)
- Print sings (Deduct Cost)
- Work to get friends, family and others involved.
We will work with you one on one to ensure the best of sales and we’ll be providing awards for things like most proceeds and best presentation. We plan to run this until Labor Day so get started organizing now!
If you’re interested, let’s start things rolling by contacting us for further details at:
Relapsing Polychondritis Brochures
Download A FREE Copy Of Our Brochure Here